Monday, September 12, 2016

Illinois: Miniature Poodle lucky to be alive after being attacked neighbor's by pit bull

ILLINOIS -- Iona Wilcher, September 10 at 10:42pm: "I am trying to start a gofundme page to help my dog get the care he needs. It keeps showing an old page I started over a year ago.


"As soon as I can get this problem fixed I would appreciate all the help I can to get my dog the medical care he needs. Please share once you see it, and help if you are able to. The quote I received from the vet for just basic care was $800 to $1500."

 

Charles A Wilcher Sr. "My dog, Fievel was attacked by a Pit Bull dog on Saturday night."

Tamera Harrell: Oh no!!! My Lord! Praying! Was the pit captured?

Charles A Wilcher Sr.: Yes. We took him to the Vet and they cleaned him up, sewed him up. There was three places that needed stitches. He is home resting now.


Susan Lee: I don't want to scare you but once an aggressive dog attacks another dog he will try to go after him again to finish the job it happened to us with our neighbors dog. After the 2nd attack our dog was never the same. I would have owners get rid of that dog immediately!

Charles A Wilcher Sr.: This is the second time this dog tried to get Fievel. The first time I saw him coming and was able to raise my dog up high so the other dog could not reach him. This time it was dark and I could not see the dog until he had attacked my dog.

 

Fievel just had his 7th birthday on May 29th. Poor little man. I hope he'll be OK. 

Update from GoFundMe:
Fievel is slowly recovering from being chewed. He is under the influence of anesthesia so he was trying to walk on his leg. Now he is resting. I want to take this time to thank God above all else. I would like to thank all of my family and friends who prayed for him and wished him well.

I think, based on what she's saying, that she reached her funding goal with her fundraiser. Nice that people helped them.