Friday, September 30, 2016

Illinois: Woman angry about Montreal's new BSL says her pits will only "lick you to death"

ILLINOIS -- First off let me begin this rant by explaining that any dog can bite. Any animal can resort to their natural instincts fight or flight. Let me begin by saying that I am truly disgusted with these Breed Bans. It makes me wonder what kind of people we have in legislation. The world is going to "shit" and this is what your attention is on?

I am so sorry for people that have been attacked by any animal! It is truly a frightful thing to happen. But by banning these breeds your allowing the idiots that run around here using these animals as a status symbol a free way out. Blaming the animals excuses these dipshits out here that should not even own animals (or have kids).

I can promise you the only way I see anyone being attacked by my three bullies is: 1) you break into my house: or 2) you threaten one of the occupants of my house. My dogs are never outside by themselves (so no chance their going to jump the fence or get out), and I don't really have many visitors to my house, but if I did the most that is going to happen is your going to walk away with a large amount of dog drool because they will lick you to death.

I say enough is enough with the bans. Animal activists need to ban together Nationally and stand up for the rights of these animals. Enough said!