Friday, September 30, 2016

Washington: Upset about Montreal's BSL, we're told of aggressive Yorkies and Chihuahuas

WASHINGTON -- This is just sick and wrong I have owned multiple pit bulls and they were each giant cuddle bugs. Any dog can be aggressive if trained to be that way or of abused. I've been attacked by dogs before and none of them were pit bulls. How about we just ban the bad dog owners from owning animals instead of killing hundreds of innocent animals?

Christina Fawver: That's fucked up

Maleisha Leigh Knapp: Right? I've been attacked by ankle biters more than pit bulls (was attacked once by one that was raised to fight 😡 *they did get their animals taken from them after I reported seeing multiple dogs in cages and witnessing a fight walking by*). The only dogs I feel get aggressive without being taught are small dogs, from my personal experience cause I've had Yorkies and Chihuahuas and they would get aggressive for no reason whatsoever and we treated them like tiny humans. Dogs are unpredictable, but pit bulls have to be the most gentle breed I've ever come in contact with especially after working with the "dangerous" dogs at spokanimal.