Sunday, September 11, 2016

South Carolina: Owner of English Bulldog asking for help with vet bills after owner of 3 PIT BULLs which attacked her says he "can't afford" to pay

SOUTH CAROLINA -- Here are photos with me and Hollywood. In case you didn't see my previous post a friend of mine's dog got attacked by three pit bulls that were in the neighborhood running wild like a pack of dogs. Hollywood has a lot of injuries and my friend is struggling to pay for the bills. So, she put together a go fund me account to try to help.

 

The owner of the dog that attacked Hollywood has paid for most of the vet bills but not all of it, it's still going to run her probably $1000+, out of her own pocket. She really doesn't have this money, if anyone of my friends or your friends can help and donate please do. She needs the help.

I took these pictures cause I wanted everyone to know that I really do know this person and I really do know this dog. She's such a sweetheart you can tell in the pictures that even though she felt like crude and had five drainage tubes running out of her which was draining at the time, she still mustered up enough energy to stand up on her two front paws, that are badly, badly injured and give me a kiss. What a sweet sweet dog.

 

Please help her if you can. If you're not able to help financially and even if you are, please share this post because we need for this to get out on Facebook and really get her some serious help. So far it's raised $175. We still got a long way to go to get Hollywood well again. The original posting is in the comments.

Help Hollywood get Vet attention


I am "Holly"woods mom. She was attacked by 3 dogs on Friday 9/2 morning. Her wounds are to the bone in both her front legs & under her armpits. Dr. Libby thinks she is going to need several more surgeries. The first one was 3 hr. So much of the soft tissue on her front legs, chest & head has been damaged, he said she has hundreds of stitches not sure how many staples & 4 drain tubes. The neighbors that dogs did this have helped but they do NOT have the funds to cover this either.

Curious how much he did pony up for her vet bill. I'm sure he could eat ramen noodles for a month to come up with more money. He just chooses not to - unless ordered by the court. She needs to sue him.


 The funds will go to Veterinary Emergency Care in North Charleston, SC for Hollywood's continuing care and surgeries. We go to see if she can get the tubes out 9/7. Any amount that you can donate is GREATLEY APPRECIATED! Hollywood is my baby as I'm sure any of you that have fur babies know what they means. I adopted her as a baby, she is Miss Congeniality according to The Citadel beautiful Bulldog contest. If you can not give can you please pray for a total recovery and speedy healing. THANK YOU! I don't know what we would do with out your help.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment