Friday, September 30, 2016

United Kingdom: Two pit bulls attack man's dog at the beach, nearly drown her

UNITED KINGDOM -- Took sadie for a walk this morning up on the beach and she was attacked by 2 staffy type dogs [Staffordshire pit bull terrier mixes] running free had her pinned under the water buy her throat.

Took ages for me to free the locked jaws resulting in 9 puncture wounds to my hands plus sadies wounds

I tried to get owners photo but he left the scene leaving me in shock at what had happened. 2 Brown staffy type dogs the owner was slim build partly shaved head and a pony tail if anyone has a name sadie and I would be greatful

Police will be informed and by the way he was talking to his dogs as if it wasn't the first time

And he was telling me to hit his dogs afterwoods!

It could be your dog next or your child/grandchild. Sadie should be OK just had a large vet bill for treatment I wasn't expecting today

Garry Steadman: Hope you are both ok. Some people have no idea how to look after and control dogs. Got to report it!!

Sandra Ishmail Parish: Omg so sorry stupid people