Friday, September 30, 2016

Wisconsin: Two girls attacked by two pit bulls. Geraldine feels the need to tell us to "please leave bulls alone"

WISCONSIN -- I don't get the news sometimes two girls were attacked by two pit bulls, people interviewed said they were also chased by the dogs and afraid to walk by the house.

I don't get it if they so scared of the dogs and the other people why we're they not reported. I was attacked by a little tiny dog I reported the dog. I've also seen the works of three other different kind of dogs. We're the dogs on leashes?

Geraldine is confused about "nanny dogs"

How many other dog attacks are not on the news?

Please leave pit bulls alone. Years ago they were raised to be Nanny's for small children. Check it out.

Read: "The Nanny Dog Myth Revealed"

Look at Victorian paintings: Nearly all of the dogs shown
as "nanny dogs" are Collies and St. Bernards (click to enlarge)

I live with one and she is the best dog I know of. Check the breeding and source of the like any other dog, and make sure the news backs up there story.

Jm Irish: Bullshit a dog attacks one of mine for whatever reason it should be put down. Period.

Geraldine Drews: The dogs were not tied up so it's the owner's fault. What you can't have a animal anymore? Not fair.

  
  

Earlier: