Saturday, October 22, 2016

Missouri: Woman posts thanks to the vet clinic which saved her Dachshund's life after it was attacked and mauled by a pit bull

MISSOURI -- My family has been through a lot lately. My mini dachshund got torn to pieces by a pit bull and survived thank the lord. He has a scar that starts from his side and goes down his belly. They gave him a 50/50 chance of survival. He had his insides hanging out of him. He has been named miracle Pete at the vets office. He is doing good.

I had a car accident and they said I would probably be paralyzed. 2 yrs later I am walking with a walker. Last Friday my son had his knee operated on and now has a staph infection. The kind of staph that attacks your vital organs. He is doing a little better.


The lord is testing us and I wish I knew what he is testing us for. It will be revealed to us soon. The lord is watching over us. Our God is good.

I want to thank Dr Toner (at Emergency Veterinary Clinic of SWMO) for putting my little baby Pete back together after being ripped open by a pit bull. Jesus was with you that night.

And thanks to all the staff for taking such good care of him. Our God is good!! Our other dog missed him so much. The vet techs in Branson named him miracle Pete. Thank you Dr Toner and your staff.

Rena Parker- Brademeyer: Poor little guy still has some broken ribs. I pray that they heal and not come through his skin. They didn't want to put him under again because he is 12 years old and so small.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment