Saturday, November 5, 2016

Georgia: Woman posts to poodle group how seeing a pit bull attack her Poodle has cemented her opinion about them

GEORGIA -- Thank you all for your kind words regarding my Spoo, Izzy, while she has been recovering from surgery following an attack by a pit bull. Izzy continues to improve daily.

I have deleted the original post. Several posts were made from pit bull owners in defense of the breed. Had any of you had to witness this attack, see your baby in pain and fear for her life and hear the gut wrenching sound coming from her mouth, you may feel the same way I do about pit bull dogs.

I hope to never have to encounter another one and will take great measures to avoid. It took 5 men to release my dog. It is a sight and sound I cannot shake from my mind.

I can only hope those of you who are pit bull owners will always have the mild mannered dogs you claim them to be. I hope you never have to witness a scene like I had to when my dog was viciously attacked.

Given the matter that it was my poodle attacked by a pit bull, I am entitled to my opinion about them. No responses from pit bull owners, please. This is supposed to be a group for Standard Poodle owners. Any negative responses will be deleted promptly.