Sunday, November 13, 2016

North Carolina: Woman and her little dog attacked by neighbor's Great Dane

NORTH CAROLINA -- A little over a week ago my dog Solo was attacked by a dog ten times her size. She did not fare well. It is going to be a long road back and currently not certain where that road will lead, but I am betting on this big-hearted little creature. Please take responsibility for your animals.


Ali Dansker Doyle - Curious . . . did the other animal's owner help in any way?

Steffi Rubin - Other owner 120 lbs. other dog 120 lbs. other dog bolted and the collar and leash separated. And next thing I know the dog is climbing on me to get to Solo. Scary time.

Eric Tokajer - Poor little pup

Debra Schottelkorb We're you hurt?

Steffi Rubin - I needed a bunch of stitches but as they say in the Westerns it was only a flesh wound. Really,it was on my hand but no tendons, thank God! It was actually Solo who bit me when she had been hurt and I reached out to pick her up.


Kathleen Hinegardner - Thank goodness you didn't injure your tendons in your hand. I am sure Solo was so upset she did not know what she was doing - or realize you were trying to help her. Hope the hand heals quickly.
Marlene Lewis Lopez What kind of dog was it?

Steffi Rubin - It was a great dane.


Miriam Nadler - So sorry for Solo and you to have to go through this pain. Praying!

Dena Taylor - OMG Steffi ... what a nightmare ... I am so sorry but thankful you and Solo are okay and will heal in time ... 😔

Lisa Kravetz - Morrow That's heartbreaking Steffi. I'm so sorry