Friday, November 11, 2016

North Carolina: Woman attacked by pit bull; brother believes dog was "trained" to be this way

Brother of woman attacked by pit bull believes the dog must have been "trained" to behave this way. However, there are many, many people who didn't "train" their pit bull to attack them - nor did they abuse the dog - yet it suddenly "snapped" and attacked them.


Little girl attacked in the face by her grandfather's pit bull

NORTH CAROLINA -- My sister was bitten by a pit bull this morning on her daily walk.

She will be OK, thank goodness. But this animal may be put to sleep because of this. I truly do not blame the dog. I blame the owner or owners who taught it to behave in this way. 

I have owned and trained dogs all my life, and I love them. And my experience tells me one thing...a dog only does what he thinks his master wants him to do. Period. My Siberian Husky is sleeping beside me as I write this. He will never lose his life because of me. I taught him to love.

And to the three worthless punks sitting on the porch when I picked my sister up this morning to take her to the hospital...never mind. I refuse to waste words on the likes of you.

"My son was bitten by our rescue dog, a Pit bull, and ended up
needing 16 stitches. He was a super sweet dog, very well behaved otherwise"
Little girl attacked by relative's pit bull, which had
been in the family for years
"We had King for about a year, since he was six months old, and
we got him as a rescue pet and loved him as a member of the
family. He was not a normally aggressive dog and was a gentle giant"

Rick Mende Very sorry, and you're right about the dog. As they often say - there are not bad dogs, only bad owners.

Debra Baldwin Glad your sister is ok. And yes sad for the dog as he is a product of his environment.

Robert Hall So sorry about your sister Dan . It's a shame the dog might lose it's life because of worthless owner .
Piper Flynt So sorry that Deb was bitten but feel bad for this poor dog. Prayers for healing.

Leslie Stegall Cornell Praying Debbie is okay. It's the owners who should be punished!!

Michael Belangia Dan , sorry to hear this. Wishing Deb the best. I totally agree with you about the dog. My son loves pits and they are wonderful dogs. His will lick you to death. From a pup he was trained to be a great dog and never had anything but love. Hopefully Debs wound is not to bad. Will pray for her healing.

 
Family ponders reason why their beloved pit bull,
raised from a puppy, tried to kill its owners
"Jacklin is 5, she was mauled/bit in the face by a family-friendly
pit bull, whom we loved. I always thought that that only 

happened to certain breeds that were brought up wrong."
This dog tore through TWO fences to attack a woman and
maul a little dog to death. Do you really think, by looking at
this photo, that the owner "trained" it to be vicious?
"We've never had any problems out of this dog most non aggressive
passive pit I've ever encountered. He was raised with my cats
and has never been aggressive towards them."

No comments:

Post a Comment