Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pennsylvania: Is this a typical pit bull owner?

PENNSYLVANIA -- "This woman is very on educated.

"Long story short I was standing in line behind this woman who was having a conversation with her boyfriend very loudly about how pit bulls are the most vicious dog on the planet it's in their nature she doesn't care how you raise them they still attack because she was viciously attacked by one she doesn't have one scar on her body and people who have been viciously attacked by dogs know it's scarred you for life at the end of the day...


"I wish I could've got her face so the whole world could see that it's these uppity rich entitled on educated people who rot the world because not only was the conversation with everyone in the store so I said something she insisted on being nasty to me now and then talking badly about me with her boyfriend and then I could hear her boyfriend talking badly about me and they were laughing because I stuck up for my dogs and I continue to do so now did I want to freak out and punch her in the face sure did but that's not gonna help anything and it makes us pit bull owners look bad anyways it just hurts when people talk about someone you love

"Seriously my blood is still boiling I need to bash someone's face seriously that lady got me so angry I just want to grab her by her head smash her face in on the moving conveyor belt fucking cunt"

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment