Saturday, November 5, 2016

Texas: Woman's little dog attacked by neighbor's pit bull which jumped over fence and grabbed him

TEXAS -- Today my best little friend was attacked by the next door neighbors pit bull. He jumped the fence and had him down on the ground with his whole mouth on Sami's neck.

He has deep wounds all around his neck. The vet stabilized him and sent us to the emergency. He is having an X-ray of his larynx and trachea. I am sad. I pray he will make it through this. He will have a long road ahead of drains. If you are a prayer warrior I ask for you to pray for him.

 
> Seven years ago I rescued this little guy from a foreclosure house where the people left him. From that experience he learned not to trust people. The vet said he had been shot in the back legs which is why you can see him skipping down the road.

 

I loved him back to life. He weighs your heart and you are one of the lucky ones when you get a kiss on the cheek.

He returned that same love to me through this last two extremely trying years and never left my side. He is a very special dog. I'm sure he was God sent.

 

He spent the night at the emergency vet on IV fluids. The wounds have stopped bleeding as long as he's not moving around. They said his trachea is not broken but he has a large hematoma on the side of his trachea. They will be introducing liquid to him this morning to see if he can swallow.

For those of you who sent prayers I thank you. He made it through the night.

UPDATE
I just picked my little guy up and brought him home. He's not moving much.