Sunday, January 15, 2017

California: Little dog attacked at the park by a pit bull whose owner couldn't control it

CALIFORNIA -- Ann Rossi added 2 new photos to Facebook January 10, 2017

This is our sweet Auggie, he's small about 17-lbs.

Two days ago we went to the park, where he was attacked by a large pit bull who broke off his leash.

Michael had to choke the pit bull to make him open his mouth and let Auggie go.


Sarah Carlson - Oh sweetheart! I am so damn sorry that happened to your sweet baby! THANK GOD you and Michael were right there and that worse didn't happen. Having such little babies like we do we have to be so careful and cautious of EVERYTHING! ESPECIALLY big dogs. Oh I'm so thankful Auggie is alive. I can't even imagine how freaked out you guys were. I hope and pray that he has a speedy recovery. 💞

Ann Rossi - Thanks Sarah! Thanks to everyone. It was a nightmare that came alive. I have never felt more helpless in my life... I thank God Michael was there! This dog just wouldn't let go of poor Auggie, just refused to open it's mouth. Auggie was screaming, I will never forget that sound omg...