Four legged friends (and enemies)
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Italy: Owner says his two German Shepherds were poisoned by his neighbor. One dog has died, the other is clinging to life.
ITALY -- Mario Boccia posted on Facebook February 19, 2017
Our neighbor poisoned our two dogs, Aron and Stefy, with a chicken. Aron is dead and Stefy is clinging on to life at the vet.
Even in 2017, there are still people as nasty as this.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)