Saturday, March 4, 2017

California: My heart hurts for the Concord family whose 10 month old child was attacked by their pit bull which was shortly killed by police afterwards.

CALIFORNIA -- John Bartholomew Horry posted on Facebook on February 24, 2017

My heart hurts for the Concord family whose 10 month old child was attacked by their pit bull which was shortly killed by police afterwards. Sad story.

It could've been the story at my house had i not recognized the warning signs immediately. I know Missy's a good dog but she is a jealous dog too. And she thinks I was hers first yeah but see Missy this is where I gotta pull that species card, dog...

Cindy Davis - Happened to a friends girlfriend this week. This is all over her body, face hands are completely lacerated from protecting her neck from this pit.


John Bartholomew Horry - Damn thats scary