Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Missouri: "I've had it with pit bull people. If you want to own a dog that wants to kill other dogs so badly it will chew through people to get to them, move out to the damn country."

MISSOURI -- Cheryl Creech posted on Facebook July 9, 2017 ·

Okay, I've had it with pit bull people. If you want to own a dog that wants to kill other dogs so badly it will chew through people to get to them, move out to the damn country.

Last August my grandson was attacked by a pit bull just playing with paper planes in his own yard. His back is scarred, and he has been in therapy for nearly a year.

Tonight, our new neighbor's "american bulldog" went after my disabled granddaughter while she was trying to walk our German Shepherd. 

Instead of fighting the dog, he was trying to get her to safety, and she fell banging up her knee and her wrist pretty badly.

They were trying to put the female out on the chain when the male lunged through the door and went after my granddaughter and her dog. The owner said, "I just don't understand; he's never done that before." 

So how many times does your dog have to go after someone in their own yard for it to be enough? How many times does it have to attack a child before somebody puts a stop to it? I love dogs, but if my dog bit a child one time, it would be put down.

I am now surrounded by these killer dogs that people keep saying are just like other dogs. NO THEY ARE NOT. They know to kill other dogs just like a beagle hound knows to track rabbits. You cannot train a dog out of its nature.

I'm getting a gun, and the next time one of those killers comes into my yard after my grandchildren, will be the last time it goes after anybody or anything. If you want it, you'd better keep it on your property and under control. I am DONE trying to talk to halfwits.