Friday, November 17, 2017

(October 2017) Maryland: Elderly man and his dog attacked by a Pit Bull. "The owner is a single mother with two small children, do I don't want the medical bills to fall on her"

MARYLAND -- Carla Gray added 2 new photos to Facebook. October 31 at 1:59pm ·

So sad my precious boy Thunder got attacked yesterday by a pit bull, he's not doing to good and will probably need surgery on his left ear and jaw, my dad was also bitten. I'm so beside my self with this because I'm such a animal lover and have own pits, never had a problem but this one Really tried to kill my dog.

 

The owner is a single mother with two small children, do I don't want the medical bills to fall on her but now my dog is quarantined for 10 days and scared of every little noise. It has sure made me rethink things cause if it had been a smaller dog if child it would of killed them cause this dog just wouldn't stop.

Carla Gray,October 31 at 1:12pm ·
I'm so sad today my precious boy Thunder was attacked by a pit bull yesterday morning walking with my dad. He's in bad shape, he's probably going to need surgery on his left ear and jaw. This has me so upset because I'm such a animal lover and have own pits but after this, it sure is making me rethink some things. That dog really tried to kill my dog, if it would of been a smaller dog or child it would of, cause he just wasn't stop!!! ☹☹🐶🐶


Carla Gray Hutchins is feeling sad, October 31 at 8:00pm ·
My poor baby Thunder was attacked yesterday when my dad took him for a walk. My dad was also bitten. But it kills me cause I'm such a animal lover and he was attacked by a pit bull.

My dogs left ear and jaw are in bad shape all kinds of med. Limping around and scared of every noise being made. I've owned pits in my time with never any problem but it sure makes me feel a little different now cause that dog was trying to kill my boy. He 60 pounds. and I'm telling you if he'been a small dog or child they'd be dead. That dog just wasn't stopping!!! Very Scary!! My poor baby just out taking his morning walk,now he's not aloud to leave his yard for 10 days. I think I might like that idea anyway,I scared now for him!!