Thursday, December 21, 2017

Florida: "Yesterday morning I was attacked by a pit bull"

FLORIDA -- Denise Goldmacher posted on Facebook December 20, 2017 at 10:12pm ·

I had an awful last 48 hours. Almost could be a lifetime movie; at the very least a bad soap opera! Yesterday morning I was attacked by a pit bull. This dog came out of nowhere and was angry at something. Good thing for me (if you know me) is I don't have an a_ _

He went for that initially and I guess there was no meat for him so he proceeded to get my right arm. Went to ER,and enjoyed a Tetanus shot.

Dr. Watson, My 11 year old cat got sick and I had to put him down today. I cried like a baby and am so sad. His brother Puppy, also a cat, has been wandering around the house looking for Dr. Watson.

Then the health department called me strongly suggesting I start a series of rabie shots within the next couple of days since it was a random pitb ull that can't be located. JOY!!!! But...I'm stil standing! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I never ask G_ _ why? The answer is always because, so I stopped asking why. The Grasshopper would say to me: "so what lessons have you learned from all this?" Love you Hopper and all you guys... Here's Dr Watson...