Friday, March 9, 2018

(February 2018) California: "An off-leash pit bull just came and attacked Harmony basically as we were still right by our front door"

CALIFORNIA -- Melody Alvarez posted on Facebook February 25, 2018 ·

An off leash pit bull just came and attacked harmony basically as we were still right by our front door and I want to follow them and snap the necks of the girl who didn't care, and the dog with my bare hands I'm SO PISSED!

Harmony is fine, I'm just angry.


Elizabeth J Stafford - I would be the same way! Can you call the police and report them? Or better still, go attack the pit and bite it!

Melody Alvarez - I almost kicked it. No bites though and that girl shrugged LIVID

Erin Eliza - You need to report them both !!! The next dog it could kill !!!

Melody Alvarez - I don't know where they went, was checking harmony and I think they headed for the beach. 3 girls and a pit and they barely looked back. Dog came on Koto property like... we hadn't started the walk yet!
THIS is why students catch a bad rap for having animals.






No comments:

Post a Comment