Sunday, March 4, 2018

(February 2018) Maine: Woman kicks Pit Bull repeatedly to save her 10-year-old Pomeranian during attack

MAINE -- Linda Richard Wilt posted on Facebook February 28, 2018 ·

Just had a pit bull attack Bella while we were out for a walk. She's okay, but it was terrifying... My poor baby girl.

I had to kick the pit bull in the head four times. It was horrible. Poor Bella's jaw shook for an hour, she was so scared.


Dawn Arsenault - Poor Bella! Did it hurt her???

Linda Richard Wilt - No open wounds, but her jaw was shaking she was so scared.

Diane Hanshew - Wow, you’re really lucky that you are both ok. We just had an incident here this week where a man was walking his chihuahua and was attacked by 4 pit bulls. 2 of them got his dog, and the other 2 got the man. It took 3 adult men to rescue the man. All pit bulls were euthanized. In addition to his arms and leg, the man has multiple head wounds that are going to need plastic surgery repair. Unfortunately, his little dog also had to be euthanized. So glad you guys are ok.

Linda Richard Wilt - OMG!!

Tracy Packard Merrill - It is scary! I had a pitbull attack my female lab. It took the owner hitting it with a 2 by 4 before it let go of my poor dog. She wasn’t doing anything to him either. Lucky you are both OK

Linda Richard Wilt - I will be carrying something with me from this point on.