Saturday, October 15, 2016

California: Father posts update regarding pit bull attack on his son

CALIFORNIA -- UPDATE - those of you that know me know that I have the utmost respect for law enforcement. My father and both my brothers are in law enforcement. So I preface this message with the note that I would never incite any ill will towards any police officer. However, I am making a plea for LAPD to reconsider their position on my sons case and help us.

Due to new position of disinterest and determination that "no crime has been committed" and that this "appears to be an accident", I will now walk you through this and you decide. If you agree with me please help me get their attention. Following what I know to be the correct and appropriate means has failed to accomplish a damn thing.

 

The attack took place at 6:55 last night. I was told last night an officer would come by the hospital this morning to take a full report by the night watch-desk but none came.

I called all day leaving messages until voice mail was full, but still no call back.

On my voice mail, I let them know that my son had a full description of the dog owners and the dog. I also told them he reportedly had names and credit card info of the donors on the voice mail I left them.

This was especially urgent because their own police report was not accurate and I was trying to let them know they were looking for two girls and not a guy.

No reply.

I called the District Attorney, couldn't help.

I called the LAPD HQ and they told me to call a dog catcher.


I now learned on the news after 24 hours of non stop attention to this that LAPD said this is not a crime and are treating this vicious mauling like an accident because "we have no description of the people or the dog so nothing to investigate."

An accident? He didn't fall on the dog and they fled the scene and left him on the ground bleeding out. That IS a crime and if I could give them the info then they would know where to follow up.

Another reporter made me aware just minutes ago that the police have surveillance video. It would seem that they could share this with us but the did not.

I also learned there is a second police report that was filed but never heard about that either.

If you agree that a crime has been committed and that I deserve the right to have the police assist me, then please share this everywhere and help me get someone's attention in the city of LA that actually cares to hear the details of his attack. I'm pleading to the media to help me get the tapes so I know for sure what happened.

Their dog did this to my son and they ran [off with it].

The police claim they have no info and can't do anything.


Here are the videos I shot this morning. I reserved these for the police along with donation records of the girls including credit card info all day because I thought they would help.

Just this morning they told one reporter the severity of the injuries could warrant assault charges and definitely fleeing the scene...both felonies.

Here is his account that they chose to call an "accident".

It may be that the police were referring to it as an "accident" in order to draw out the owner to come forward... then, once they find out who the owner is, they can pursue criminal charges. But if the dog owner - who ran off with the vicious dog - knows they're facing criminal charges, they're unlikely to come forward.

He just came out of surgery and is resting after 3 hours to reshape his lip, cheek, and mouth. The teeth went through his cheek into his teeth. I can't accept this is an accident.

FACEBOOK POST BY VERA J. ALLEN:
OK now I want to know why on earth I can't stop laughing. Not laughing at the victim, again why on earth would you walk up to some bodies pit bull for any reason. Stop laughing squeak. Why then you gonna ask , do he bite. You know he bite now. Lard ham merci


Timothy Moore OK you the best place pit bull trainer I know, despite being in Philly. A man in eagle Rock Cali walked up and asked a lady can he rub her dog and in return he got bit almost to death. You know my dog training history especially with pit bulls what do we feed them to do, bite,attack and protect, right correct me if I'm wrong Tim

Fyi never walk up on me with my dog, not even my poodle. She get fed to serve and protect. I feed and take care of m dogs for a reason. Not to just be pretty. If you get to close my dogs will bite you. My big dog is secured when company around, my poodle does not bite kids, only adults if she feels a negative spirit.


Earlier:

No comments:

Post a Comment