Friday, December 23, 2016

Florida: Little horse named Teddy has his mouth nearly ripped off after being attacked in the face by a pit bull

FLORIDA -- Hello everyone my name is Teddy . I am a rescue that came to my forever home 5 years ago.


Let me start with 5 years ago .I was just a little guy that didn't trust anyone because of my old owners. My forever family changed that for me. They welcomed me to their family with open hearts. They have rules on the farm some I don't like and some I can follow easy.

My stall mate is one of my best friends her name Penny she is my hero she saved my life with those annoying geese Christmas and Ms. White that share our field. My life was complete and pretty great most people would say. Anyone that came to the Farm would give my kisses and say how handsome I was.

 

That would all change on Friday December 16, 2016 MY WORLD WOULD CHANGE FOREVER. I WAS ATTACKED BY A PIT BULL AND MY STALL MATE PENNY THE WONDER HORSE AND THOSE GEESE SAVE ME . PENNY ALSO GOT HURT . I HAD TO GO THE HOSPITAL IN OCALA FL.


All the Doctors and Nurses and staff are taken good care of me but I have a lot of medical bills . I will need a lot of treatment for a while. Please know the pictures are not my best . I am on the med and getting better everyday. Mom can't wait to get me back home to hug and kiss me.

I miss all of my friends on the farm mostly the goats that are next me and my stall mates you remember the super heroes . Mom says I will be beautiful to her.

 
 

GoFundMe link: TEDDY'S MEDICAL BILLS

No comments:

Post a Comment