Wednesday, January 10, 2018

United Kingdom: Man's granddaughter attacked by the family dog

UNITED KINGDOM -- Charlie Stewart posted on Facebook January 9, 2018 at 4:00pm · Dundee, United Kingdom ·

To answer the numerous questions I have been asked over the last few hours.
My Granddaughter was attacked by a dog today and is now in hospital recovering.

Unfortunately the dog in question was a family pet and has now been put to sleep.

I haven't been made aware of the circumstances around the attack but that's the least of my worries for now. From what I know Imogen will be OK.

The families main concern is for the well being of Imogen but understandably are shocked and upset and grieving at the loss of the pet too but not knowing the circumstances I can't begin to try to explain why the dog attacked.

So for now I hope that clears thing up will try and update you on Imogen's recovery over the next few days.

Thanks for your concerns and I'm sure my daughter will update you all in time.
Can I ask you not to post any comments below, pm me or text, I know you all mean well and wish her a speedy recovery because you are already my friends. I can do without the constant notifications. Thanks for understanding

Never underestimate your family pets they are still animals, domesticated or not.