Friday, September 30, 2016

Indiana: Man asks news reporter to do story about elderly man attacked by three dogs

INDIANA -- I think you should check on the story bout the man the was attacked by the 3 dogs. Such a sad out come

Eric Stidman Will do, Bennie. Thank you!

Bennie Williams A story about a 63 year old man getting attacked by 3 loose dogs & everyone is blaming the old man. He had a heart attack about a year ago & could barely walk let alone fight off 3 dogs. Thank you sir for replying to me

Sheri Schlomer B do you know the guy? If so how is he doing? I have been thinking about him

Bennie Williams He lost a lot of blood & he cant go home to his wife because she can't care for him because she isn't in the best of health either. He lives 2 apartments away from me. I've watch him make a come back from his heart attack but it was slow then this. He was going to get coffee from Walgreens.

Sheri Schlomer So sad

Bennie Williams Yes it is. Both arms & legs are bad & i think a bite to the head & possible broken bone. Sheri Schlomer he was real lucky

Sheri Schlomer B I can only imagine the horror that poor man felt. The guy who owns the dogs should be punished and sued big time

Bennie Williams I agree 100%. That could have been anybody & it shouldn't be swept under the rug

Sheri Schlomer I agree.. Seems like it is tho

Bennie Williams Just because you don't have a lot of money doesn't mean someone with more can get away with this. Its not right


No comments:

Post a Comment