Sunday, November 6, 2016

Louisiana: Woman and her dog attacked by a loose pit bull

LOUISIANA -- Yesterday on my routine 5 mile walk/run, our newest rescue, Buddie, and I were attacked by a Huge Pit Bull.

Buddie was on a leash but this dog came out of nowhere!!

I fought it off as hard as I could but it didn't want me it wanted Buddie!! By the Grace of God, Buddie will be alright. I'm terrified to walk in my own neighborhood with Any of our Furbabies!!

Pepper spray has been suggested as well as guns, not fond of running with a gun!! Any advice on which pepper spray??

A very kind neighbor heard my screaming which seemed like hours holding down this pit bull who wanted to kill my dog... Thank you Kind neighbor!! I hurt so bad I can barely move today, and Buddie won't leave my side.

Self protection advice??