Thursday, December 15, 2016

California: Man trying to raise $2,000 for his dog's surgery after it was attacked by a pit bull

CALIFORNIA -- I hate asking for money from people but I'm in tough spot right now.

My dog got attacked by a pit bull and I need to raise some money for his surgery. Anything will help. Thanks everyone. Even just sharing this helps out a lot.


GoFundMe link: My Dog Needs Surgry From An Attack
My dog just got attacked by a Pit bull and he need emergency surgery. If anyone can help us out we would greatly appreciate it.

They estimated $2,180-$2,725 for the surgery.

This is short because I am at the vet right now.

UPDATE
Back at the vet. Woke up this morning and found Jackson with blood all over his cone. Hopefully everything is going to be ok.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment