Wednesday, January 18, 2017

California: "Luna Just Attacked By Pit bulls Help"

CALIFORNIA -- GoFundMe link: "Luna Just Attacked By Pitbulls Help"
Created January 5, 2017 by Sarah KSmiles Parr
TULARE, CA

Two beasts of pit bulls, broke into my yard and beat my dog up an 1hr ago. I believe that she is in pain, but not life threatening at this min. I've found puncture wounds all around her left knee with bruising and she won't use it, but I'm super scared of further damage, or infection from puncture wounds, or possible fracture. I believe it's fractured. She is in pain, I'm worried for her....

She is this family's guard goddess for this single mom of three teens, she is our security and our love.... We just can't handle a down like this right now.... :( I ask you please to please if you can help in anyway...., no matter what you can donate, even advice, or comfort.


Please help us get her the help she needs.... this family has had one hell of a month, and this has topped the cake. I can't do anything else for her. I'm so tapped from just relocating, and saved from homelessness. I can barely do this without this New challenge...

This is just heart wrenching.... ughhhhh.... I hate sooo very much, and am actually embarrassed to be in this position, but for this innocent animals sake... please help her....

I will re-pay whatever I need too, where ever, we just don't want this sweet baby to suffer more.... She is the sweetest and most undeserving of this.... poor sweetie.

My quote is just a guesstimation on the full vet bill, but I'm sure it's going to be close if not more, I will get the full quotes tomorrow... But I know I need to do something for her RIGHT NOW, docking my pride....

Thank you for understanding this long battle this month, ending in this, but I don't know where else to turn.... Responsible party for accident wishes to try, but has NOTHING to give forward at this moment....

Luna is actually hurt pretty badly.... getting worse as the night goes on. I will be getting her to dr first thing in the morning, but the office call is all I can cover....

I'm desperately putting a sense of urgency on this matter please..... :(

Update.........
just saw the vet! She has muscle/ tendon issues, but they don't think she has anything broken!!! Yay!!!


Update!!!
Luna is doing really well! She is super nervous still, I believe due to being caught off guard when she was jumped. Her injuries are healing nicely....

Thank you sooo much again, to all who have donated to this sweeties life!!! Your are all so amazing, and I promise you 200% it will always be paid forward!! Thank you again!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Update!!!!
Well Vet bills back in the rise!! :( Luna has been secretly picking at a puncture wound, now it's turned into a whole to the muscle, the size of a 50 piece. She has long hair back there, I didn't even realize she was doing this!!! I have to put the campaign back up:( I'm sad... For her, and for me... I just can't keep doing these charges, she's taking food out of our mouths....

Thank you again to everyone who has boosted Luna's campaign so far!!! If you guys really only knew how much your seriously saving us all... God Bless you! Thank you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment