Saturday, January 21, 2017

Georgia: Beagle mauled by a pit bull; owner pleas for help with the vet bills

GEORGIA -- Shaila Hollins-Biggers posted on Facebook January 17, 2017

To everyone PLEASE I need your help !! This is my family's dog Baby Girl...she is in serious critical condition and needs medical treatment ASAP !! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find it in your heart to help us help her ! Anything you can give is extremely appreciated including prayers !!


GoFundMe link: "Please Help My Baby"
Created January 17, 2017 by Brittany T Shade
MCDONOUGH, GA

My name is Brittany. This is my baby, my little Beagle. I've had her since I was 13 years old. This morning she got attacked by a pit bull and the front of her throat is gone.

There is a video you can watch on the GoFundMe page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment