Thursday, January 12, 2017

South Carolina: Man's two dogs attacked by pit bulls while in their own yard

SOUTH CAROLINA -- Carey Combs posted on Facebook Jan 12, 2017

Tuesday night, my precious fur babies Molly and Apollo were both attacked by two pit bulls in our yard....We had to rush them both to the Emergency Vet...Molly is still in the hospital and Apollo was able to come home last night....

They both are in a lot of pain and have a long way to go for recovery...With the wounds they have, we are so lucky and thankful to still have them here with us. Anybody that has animals knows how they can become like your children.

Please pray for my babies...that they have a quick recovery. Also that the legal system will help get these vicious animals gone...I should not live in fear walking from my car to my house. Also a shout out to Palmetto Regional Emergency Hospital for providing excellent care for both my babies and for helping to calm my nerves.

UPDATE:
Heading to the Vet hospital now. Thank you to everyone that is praying and offering advice. You don't know how much i appreciate it...will keep you all posted on Molly and Apollo tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment