Sunday, February 26, 2017

New York: "Please say prayers for my grandson gage he got attacked by a pit bull"

NEW YORK -- Audrey Youmans posted on Facebook February 24, 2017

Please say prayers for my grandson gage he got attacked by a dog (pit bull) not sure how bad yet my daughter just called me got his side and leg at emergency room right now


Clara L Braley - Omg poor little guy. Shoot that dog .

Audrey Youmans - Thats what I said

Holly Felicetti - Prayers!!!!! Please keep me updated

Jessica Templar - He had 15 stitches

Holly Felicetti - Ouch!!! Is there any internal damage to ligaments or anything

Jessica Templar - Holly Felicetti, no just have to keep it really really clean cause the bite marks are deep ..we are at home now he is dosing in and out ...but we got to take him to doc Monday morning for them to check on it and make sure it's still vary clean