Friday, March 10, 2017

Florida: "I was attacked by two pit bulls... I called 911 and for 17 minutes, I waited for police to show up. They never came."

FLORIDA -- William Ruiz posted on Facebook March 8, 2017

At 4:15 today on my way to work I was attacked by two pit bulls at this house right here which is 35th and 62nd ave.

I called 911 and for 17 minutes, I waited for police to show up. They never came.

I called 911 again and told them that it's a shame that 911 don't take their calls serious. Leaving the seen cuz I couldn't wait much longer cuz I got 2 work.

I came across 2 police vehicles at the corner of 62nd n Miramar parkway. Just chilling. Not 3 blocks from where I was attacked. ..that is our police.

Carmen Cirino - Are you okay mijo?

William Ruiz - I'm okay. But I was scared. I think I need 2 check my underwear. If it were not for people in cars, beeping their horns, surrounding me with their cars, I would have been in the hospital seriously injured. To top it off, my phone cracked. If I was able to report it to the police. I could have gotten a new phone

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment