Friday, June 16, 2017

Arkansas: "Took Willow to the vet this morning because she was attacked by a pit bull"

ARKANSAS -- Kaylee Jackson posted on Facebook June 10 at 1:00pm ·

Took Willow to the vet this morning because she was attacked by a pit bull. She's going to be okay.

What is not okay is that she may have to have surgery due to the fact she was kept in a kennel so much her leg bones did not grow properly. They are very painful and sensitive. I'm so angry I could beat someone's ass. How can you not take care of this dog?

Even the vet clinic said she is the sweetest and most lovable German Shepherd they have ever met. I'm so upset I'm in tears right now, but no matter what I'm getting my baby fixed up and she will be 100% healthy and living the perfect life that she deserves after the shit she has been through. I don't care if it'll cost thousands of dollars for her surgery. My baby is worth so much more than that. Good job Hayley Goodson for abusing this sweet baby, you piece of shit. My sweet Willow 🖤 can't wait to take you to LA and having you living the good life in California with me, Koda, Michael Aaron Capps, Colton Capps, and Cam 🖤