Friday, June 23, 2017

North Carolina: Woman's five-year-old grandson attacked by Pit Bull, which BROKE HIS LEG, shredded his arm and wrist and bit him all over

NORTH CAROLINA -- Patty Felker posted on Facebook June 14, 2017 ·

My grandson is coming home from the hospital after a pit bull attack by neighbor's dog. 

Jr has broken leg, and much damage to his arm and wrist, along with multiple bites all over. 

I am thanking God he is alive. Praises for saving Jr's life! Please pray for the entire family as this has been traumatic.

Amy Hanzakos - How old is he patty so glad he's ok

Patty Felker - He is 5 and 46 lbs

Julia Surber - I honestly cannot imagine how scary and upsetting this is for all concerned! I have a 5 y/o grandson too and the thought of this attack and the injuries are just horrific! Praying for you all.

Marina Greenwood - Adding my prayers. How awful! I will never believe that pit bulls are not dangerous, no matter how docile they may seem. I'm so thankful your grandson was rescued in time. I hope the dog has been put down.

Patty Felker-  It's at animal control, and I hope it will soon be put down.


No comments:

Post a Comment