Thursday, June 8, 2017

Oklahoma: "Gus was attacked by the neighbors pit bull and cost me a $400 vet bill"

Shelley Dobyns posted on Facebook > ‎Eagle Creek Homeowners Association June 8, 2017 near Tulsa, Oklahoma ·

We still live in a world where people do not take responsibility and are inhumane.


Gus was attacked by the neighbors pit bull and cost me a $400 vet bill. He was on a leash and the other was not.

The neighbor doesn't think she's liable for his injuries (but maybe pay half) because my dog has ran up to hers before. Never tried to attack, just barked.

 

My 20 lbs. Boston Terrier has no chance against a pit bull. I guess my views on when my child or animal is the wrong I will take full responsibility.

The police can't help me because it was a dog on dog attack. They must like to wait till the dog attacks a human to take action.

I don't like to post negative stories on Facebook but this one hurts my heart because I know if my dog did this I would feel terrible and want to make it right.