Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Illinois: Shih Tzu named Daddy the latest victim of Pit Bulls; mauled to death by neighbor's Pit Bull

ILLINOIS -- Tania Reyes posted on Facebook July 13, 2017 ·

My shirt is filled with my dogs blood (Daddy) the shih tzu because he was attacked by my neighbors Pit bull. I don't blame the dogs I blame the owners. I am at the hospital with him. Vets said he will be ok. We are trying to get him stabilized for us to then perform surgery. ??


Tania Reyes added 5 new photos July 16, 2017 ·

It breaks my heart but Daddy is no longer with us. He passed away this morning the pain he was experiencing after his surgery was too much for him. ?? We love you and will always have you in our hearts you were loved not only by us but our entire neighborhood and all of the children that passed by our house after school. You were a good boy Daddy. Rest In Peace my sweet angel