Saturday, July 22, 2017

Louisiana: Elderly man knocked unconscious after being attacked by a Pit Bull

LOUISIANA -- JoAnn Newman posted on Facebook July 3, 2017 at 5:53pm ·

Please say a prayer for Bill. He got attacked by a pit bull today and it made him fall and he was knocked unconscious.

I had to call his son to take him to the doctor cause he wouldn't listen to me.


Debbie Shelton Bennett - PRAYERS

Deborah Stanga - prayers

JoAnn Newman - He says he is but I called Pat to make him go get checked out. He wouldn't listen to me and fought Pat on it but finally got him in car to go
JoAnn Newman - Pat took him to doctors office and they sent him to emergency room. Pat said they took him back right away

Debbie Shelton Bennett - DID THE DOG BITE HIM

JoAnn Newman - No just jumped on him and he fell down. The woman grabbed dog and got him away from Bill

Lori Reckard - God Jo..my dog was attacked by a pit bull a few years back on July 3rd as well...and it was horrendous. When I finally got him to the vet,, after a exams and stuff I had to take him home with a iv attached and administer pain Meds for 3 days. Fortunately I saw the pit coming and picked biscuit up so he was semi protected. It was horrible..he was black and blue and vet told me d ont ever take him near that dog again because pits instincts are to kill and he would want to finish my dog off

Melvina Doss - Prayers that he doesn't have a serious injury.

Lori Reckard - You know if you talk to a pit owner they always say it's the way you raise them..I CALL BULLSHIT ON THAT...ITS HEREDITARY..they were trying to ban them a few years ago

JoAnn Newman - They are just aggressive dogs, and can and will hurt you. I have even seen them attack their owner

Belinda Bryant Turner - ME TOO!!! WHEN THEM JAWS LOCK ON, IT IS ON, SO MANY HORRIBLE STORIES ABOUT INNOCENT CHILDREN GET ATTACKED IN THEIR OWN HOMES. I KNOW SOMEON WHO HAD 2 OF THEM, AND THE LADY GOT PREGNANT, AND AFTER SHE HAD HER BABY, SHE TOLD HER HUSBAND TO GET RID OF THEM, OR SHE WAS LEAVING, SHE TOLD ME AND MOM THE PITTS CHANGED WHEN SHE HAD HER BABY, SHE GOT AFRAID, SHE SAID, THEY GOR MORE AGGRESSIVE TO DEAL WITH.

Belinda Bryant Turner - PRAYING FOR BILL. I KNOW IT IS BAD BUT IT WAS NOT HIS TIME TO GO, BECAUSE THAT DOG COULD HAVE WENT STRAIGHT FOR BILL'S THROAT WHEN HE HAD HIM DOWN, THANK GOD IT DID NOT.