Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Additions, changes to the labels

Due to the ever-increasing number of stories being added to this blog I'm going to try to be more specific for pit bull related stories. It can be kind of hard to search for specifics (e.g. pit bull attacks on animals) when there are a  ton of animal on animal attacks stored. So I'm adding new labels to make stories involving pit bulls more specific.

I'm adding: pit bull attack on child, pit bull attack on person, pit bull attack on owner, pit bull attack on animal, death from pit bull, animal death from pit bull.

There is a limit of 200 characters when putting in labels so I'm trying to keep them brief but not so brief that they don't make sense.

If you have any other suggestions, let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment