Thursday, October 13, 2016

North Dakota: Twelve year-old girl attacked by pit bull. Bite went down to the bone in her arm

NORTH DAKOTA -- Today my granddaughter was attacked by a pit bull I'm thankful she going to be ok but her arm badly damaged

Abbie Crouch oh my gosh! Prayers! That's awful😢

Albert Topolski This happened to my grand daughter today a pit got her but she is doing ok thank the Lord

Tina Moore I pray everything gets better

Lisa Heaton Omg glad she is OK

Abbie Crouch Is she getting stitches?

Mollie Ferretti They are waiting to see if she needs reconstruction surgery because it's all the way to the bone


Violet Topolski Update on my granddaughter she doing ok but she still in danger they found out dog wasn't up on his shots so we have to wait 10 days to make sure dog don't have rabies not sure what's going to happen to dog they say if granddaughter was being mean to dog there would be exception but the dog targeted her so we waiting to see what's going to happen cause dog could attack again will keep posted they say she will still be able to play her basketball as she heals.1st just praying now that the dog didn't have rabies

Julie Becker-Fairbanks Was this someone else's dog that bit her Violet. Thanks for keeping us posted on your granddaughter

Violet Topolski Yes it was they don't no the ppl or the dog

Lisa Heaton How old your granddaughter

Violet Topolski She 12

Lisa Heaton Sorry to hear that.

Sean Oliver If your not man enough to handle a pit do not own one I had words with the owner it's a fucked up situation I have no problem killing the dog or anyone situated with these people but it puts me in a bad position my baby girl had a smile on her face it's in Leagle hands my fire arm was with me after the this Shit show decisions decisions

DonnaGrace M Oliver: Just an update. The poor animal will be put down and the owners broke the law by having the pit in Williston so as of rite now I am unsure if the owners will be charged but I am going to push for it

Dogs bite it happens but as you can all see my daughter's arm is more then a bite that dog clearly tried to take her arm

The whole thing is a mess but believe me my daughter will be an even stronger person

And no she is in no fear of dogs and all she said is she wants the dog dead so it can't hurt anyone else