Friday, December 23, 2016

Texas: Man posts memory of when, two years ago, he saved to girls and their dog from a pit bull

TEXAS --  Danny Solis shared his post on Facebook December 23, 2016 ·

Wow!! I had forgotten about this.. 2 years ago today.

Danny Solis · December 22, 2014 ·

Stray dog attacks.. So... I'm just getting home and in front of my house, across the street there's these 2 girls about maybe 12-14. With their dog.. Getting attacked by another dog.. Well the dog was attacking their dog. Looked like a smaller pit bull..

I stop my car immediately and jumped out and started chasing that dog away, smacking with all 12 flag football belts I keep in the trunk..

This dog kept trying to go at with the other dog. So I had to run with him and still keep him away for about a full 2 minutes.. He was literally running in circles trying to get thru me.

But the girls and dog who was bleeding made it safe back to their house that was about 1 block away. The dog finally just stayed in front of his house.. I kept him there about another minute so he wouldn't chase after them. It was crazy.. But yes.. That just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment