Thursday, February 2, 2017

Florida: "On Sunday my niece and her dog Chase were attacked by a Pit Bull."

FLORIDA -- Sherita Dawn Baker posted on Facebook January 27, 2017

On Sunday my niece and her dog Chase were attacked by a Pit Bull. Please Share!


GoFundMe link: "Chase & Jocelyn's Attack Recovery"
Created January 27, 2017 by Jocelyn Gunn
  TALLAHASSEE, FL

Hello friends and family for those who are not yet aware on Sunday January 22, 2017 Chase and I were attacked by a Pit Bull.

Details are too graphic however he had to undergo an expensive surgery costing me 900, thanks to that surgery he is doing better. It took about 2-3 days for him to eat, drink water, and use the bathroom on his own. Day 4 which was yesterday I took him to vet and was able to find out more regarding his condition.

His right leg is completely separated from the rest of his body, his muscles will take awhile to heal and he will need constant check ups until he has recovered 100%.

My right was bitten through and my nerve endings are damaged and will take 2-3 weeks to heal. I am not able to use my hand so it is going to result in me taking time off from work.

Out of the kindness of your heart I am asking for donations so that I am able to raise money to recover from the surgery I paid for to help me finish buying my books and so that I can be able to pay for Chase's future doctor bills until he has fully recovered. Anything helps. I'll be sure to keep you updated. Thanks in advance