Saturday, March 4, 2017

Texas: "Polar Bear got attacked by a pit bull" at the dog park

TEXAS -- Jamie Burriola added 3 new photos to Facebook on February 27, 2017 at 9:42pm · Austin, TX ·

Polar Bear got attacked by a pit bull.. he went into surgery and pulled through but it wasn't easy for him. Of course my clan and I have been loving him back to health so all is well.


Jamie Burriola - It was at the dog park and the owner put up $1,300 to have him fixed. This experience has been hard on all of us but I have a lot of friend support. I'm in school 12 hours a day 3 days a week and they will come by to help care for him while I am away.

Question is, did he report the attack to animal control? You have to get these attacks recorded in case the dog has done it before or does it again.


Holly Nicole George - Omg! Not the first time that little guy has been attacked and needed stitches either 😔 poor thing. Thank you for all you do for him!

America Amber Engram - Oh bless his little heart my dog was attacked by Pit bulls when he was a puppy and it cost a lot of money like $3,000 just to get him to be okay