Monday, May 8, 2017

Arkansas: Good Samaritan stops teenager from raping her neighbor's dog. Instead of thanking her, cops arrest her.

ARKANSAS -- An Arkansas woman has been arrested after firing a warning shot at a teenage boy she accused of raping her neighbor's dog.

Kellie Lenkerd rang Centerton Police Department to report the alleged bestiality, however, officers arrested her and charged her with aggravated assault.

Lenkerd claimed the boy, who has not been named for legal reasons, was in her neighbors backyard wearing only his boxer shorts and a t-shirt while interfering with the dog.


Detective Jeremiah Nicholson of Centerton Police Department said on April 17, 2017 officers received reports that a 'juvenile male sexually assaulted a dog'.

In a statement to police, seen by MailOnline, Lenkerd told Centerton Police Department:

'I heard my dog Linus barking like crazy so I looked out my bedroom and saw N with his boxers on and the dog he raped last time.

'I got my gun out of my safe and went out my back door. I told him to get on the f****** ground and pointed my gun at him.

'He asked me if the gun was real and I said “what the f*** do you think?” I told him one more time to get on the f****** ground now.

'He headed over to the fence. I unlocked my fence and he jumped the fence. He started to run and I pointed the gun to the ground and fired to scare him. He kept running and said “you crazy b****”. I headed in and took my gun inside and called 911.

'When I was outside I saw he left his clothes behind and iPad with headphones. I grabbed the iPad in case he came back to take his stuff. I needed evidence if it was him this time.'

Neighbors reported hearing a loud ‘pop’ according to court records.

Patricia Peterson, owner of the dog said: ‘I was sitting next to window working on a computer. I heard what sounded like a firecracker against a garage door. I looked up and saw NM running behind my pick-up and across the street. NM is a friend of my 14-year-old twin boys.’

According to documents held by Benton County Court, NM and his mother gave a statement to police.

The teenager has since been charged with bestiality and criminal trespass.  

Officers recovered a 9mm Smith and Wesson handgun from the scene.

Lenkerd, 40, was charged with aggravated assault, which is classed as a Class D Felony. According to court records she was released on bail of $5,000.

She is due to appear in Benton County Court on June 5.

(Daily Mail - May 8, 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment