Saturday, July 22, 2017

California: "I was attacked by a pit bull yesterday he was so big he ran like a tiger went straight for my face"

Frank Grijalva posted on Facebook July 11, 2017 · Hawthorne, California ·
I was attacked by a pit bull yesterday he was so big he ran like a tiger went straight for my face if it wasn't for my lightening quick reflex who knows what may have happened jyst saying thats was crazy😬

Frank Grijalva - Good thing he had no teeth 😎

Andrea Marie Romo - That's just crazy

Leonard Zuniga - My son after spending $2,000 on a baby pitbull and steroids and vitamin shots not not included.. 

He found out the hard way after it bit his brother, brother's friend and the gas man and left stitches on each except the gas man. He tried from the very beginning to convince me his was going to be different. But admit it that their problems such as viciousness and unpredictability is a big problem. 

Personally I am extremely careful around such dogs, even though others say different.