Saturday, August 5, 2017

Canada: Shih Tzu named Butters attacked by a Pit Bull

CANADA -- Cam Hood feeling heartbroken. Posted on Facebook August 4, 2017 · Toronto, ON, Canada ·

Devastated to hear my little Butters was attacked by a Pit Bull tonight... while I am away... she is in surgery... heart broken.


Kelly-Ann Tursi - Sending Prayers your way!

Darlie Brewster - I can totally understand. I have heard this kind of pit bull story over and over. they attack small dogs.

Cam Hood - Jaw is broken in two places... bleeding is under control now... ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” awful

Kelly Woyan Rudnicki - Omg I am so heartsick for you. Keeping you all in my prayers ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Aubry Mintz - That's horrible- hope she recovers Cam

Elizabeth Murphy - I'm so sorry! Sending prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment