Saturday, October 14, 2017

Alabama: Mariah Moorehouse's Pit Bull attacked by another Pit Bull. She won't call Animal Control to report the attacking dog because she's not supposed to even have a Pit Bull at her apartment

ALABAMA -- Mariah Moorehouse posted on Facebook October 1, 2017 ·
Trooper was attacked by someone’s pit bull a few weeks back. The same one attacked Luna tonight. 😡😡


Brihanna Contreras - You need to call animal control.

Mariah Moorehouse - It’s one of the ladies who works at the front desk 😫 I don’t wanna get kicked out lol especially when I’m not supposed to have a pit here

Brihanna Contreras - But she can have one there? That's crazy. Maybe ask around and see if anyone else (with a dog that's not pit) has had this issue and get them to call animal control. It needs to be reported so she can be held responsible.

Mariah Moorehouse - That’s a good idea. Bo said the dog is covered in scars, so I know these aren’t just isolated incidents. Makes me so sad

Audra Maddox - You are too nice, I would have shot the dog after it attacked the first one.😡

Mariah Moorehouse - I wasn’t out there either time. Bo was 😞 I would have kicked that dang dog the second it came near her lol