Saturday, October 14, 2017

Illinois: Little boy attacked by his dad's Pit Bull

ILLINOIS -- Natalie Marie added 3 new photos to Facebook October 7, 2017 · Oswego, IL ·

My poor Julian was attacked by a Pit bull Tonight. A family dog. I'm in complete shock. I'm grateful my son's alive. As you can see from the pictures that dog went for the neck. And Julian is such a gentle soul I know he did nothing to the dog for this to happen. Makes you wonder what's going on in that dog's life.

... It's a good dog normally. I mean I was close with it way back when I was with my ex. But also at the same time way back then it bit someone else.

... It's just really sad. I love animals. I love pit bulls. I think the poor dog constantly being locked up has something to do with it. And Julian is so timid around big dogs already so this really sucks. I'm sure he'll be scared for the rest of his life.

... I've had pits before never had this issue. But I have seen pits that aren't properly taken care of that will snap. I'm headed to the police department I feel like I have to fill out a report.