Saturday, November 4, 2017

Kentucky: Little dog named Rocky doesn't survive Pit Bull mauling

KENTUCKY -- Greg Fuqua posted on Facebook November 2 at 6:53pm ·

Yesterday was the saddest day of my life lost my working buddy oh how he loved to ride



Greg's little dog, Rocky, was mauled by a Pit Bull. Rocky survived long enough to be rushed to a vet, but the damage was done. Little Rocky passed away despite the vets' best efforts to save him. Another beloved pet killed by a Pit Bull. And yet another story that will never make the news.

*  *  *  *  *  *

Greg Fuqua
October 30 at 4:36pm ·
Pray for this baby he was attacked by a pit bull today has all his ribs broken on right side and a punctured lung.


Greg Fuqua
October 31 at 11:19am ·
This is Rocky after he had a pit bull attacked him yesterday at least he's still here


Greg Fuqua
November 2 at 12:16am ·
My baby past away late Last night my heart will never be the same I will always love you Rocky never forget

Greg Fuqua
November 2 at 12:13pm ·
This is Rocky before he was attacked by a pit bull Monday morning he was the sweetest dog he brought joy to everyone he met. God took this baby from us Last night my heart is broken I will miss him till I die. I hope to see you in heaven little buddy you will be sadly missed.I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment