Saturday, November 4, 2017

(October 2017) California: "I was walking my two Siberian Huskies when two pit bulls viciously attacked my two dogs from behind"

CALIFORNIA -- I was walking my two Siberian Huskies at 7:00 pm when two pit bulls viciously attacked my two dogs from behind.

I had no warning to do anything to protect my babies.

I screamed so loud for someone to help but by the time someone came out there was so much damage to my babies. I am a caretaker of my elderly father and cannot pay for these vet bills.

 

Update
Please help she’s still infected she goes back to the vet today please help and share.

GoFundMe: Vet bills for my two huskies
Created October 17, 2017
Linda Recuparo
  Animals
  STOCKTON, CA
$1,230 of $5,000 goal
Raised by 26 people in 7 days







No comments:

Post a Comment