Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Texas: "My 3-1/2 year old granddaughter was attacked by a dog last night"

TEXAS -- Rebecca Roberts-Bolton posted on Facebook January 9, 2018 ·

Great start to my week. My 3-1/2 year old granddaughter was attacked by a dog last night. She has staples in her head and had to have stitches in her eyebrow and eyelid. My little Addison was so brave in the ambulance and I'm proud her momma Kayla Webb was staying calm. Grandma was a wreck.

Then I get woke up from a dead sleep to dogs and husband going off. My neighbors dog was in my yard. While trying to get my dog off him to save his little life he bit clear thru the muscle in my right shin bone by my ankle. Just two puncture wounds but wow does it hurt inside.

Rebecca Roberts-Bolton - The one that got the baby is her mom's roommate's dog. Animal control is seizing it. The neighbor's dog bit me while trying to save his stupid little life. He was terrified so I forgive the little guy. I just got caught in the crossfire. And the baby stepped on the dog she hurt him and he reacted. But I still want him put down. She will be scarred on her face for life. Just hope she still loves dogs after this. Both animals reacted to fight/flight instinct. It's nature.