Saturday, January 27, 2018

Utah: Visiting relatives in Las Vegas, little girl mauled in the face by their Pit Bull

UTAH -- This is my 8 yr old daughter Haelo. While on vacation in Vegas my daughter Haelo was bitten by a family pit bull.

She was immediately rushed to Sunrise Children’s Hospital to get treated. Words can’t explain what I seen or felt at that moment and as a mother I never thought something like this could happen!


Haelo had to have a 4 hour trauma surgery to her face and mouth which lead her to be sedated in PICU for 8 days straight.

To see your child in this condition and not able to do anything but pray and hope everything will be ok.

She still is swollen, bruised and swollen in her mouth. Doctors say she will recover at a percent. But mentally and physically there will be a long road ahead of us! We are still in Vegas at the hospital waiting for a release date for Haelo.


I wasn’t going to do a go fund me page, but with me out of work, medical bills will start coming in and the physical therapy sessions and maybe needing one more surgery, I decided to make a page for Haelo. All monies donated will be directly paid towards Haelo’s medical bills and all surgery’s that has to be done!

Mahalo, for reading and thank you for all your help

GoFundMe
Created January 11, 2018
Daina Dela Cruz
  Medical
  MIDVALE, UT





No comments:

Post a Comment